Here’s a partial list:
- If it’s worth waking up early and making gluten-free pancakes from scratch.
- How many cars I’ve owned in my life.
- How many hours it would take to drive from here to Traverse City, Michigan to visit an old friend?
- How many yards of fabric it would take to make new curtains?
- What bills need to be paid by when.
- What are all the big and little deadlines facing me in the next month?
- How to love Woody Allen movies while still being freaked out by his personal life.
- How to prepare chicken new ways.
- What are all the movies Jodie Foster has starred in?
- What lurks in the hearts of people who incite evil?
- If dogs could fly, would they completely rule cats?
- If cats could fly, would they rule the world?
- Who is cuter in the film Witness: Harrison Ford, Alexander Godunov, Viggo Mortensen or Kelly McGillis?
- What makes lightning bugs glow (besides sex)?
- Where have all the people I know who died gone?
- How many hours would it take to drive to Colorado at 77 mph hile guzzling iced water and popping M & M’s?
- If I fall asleep at this moment, how many hours of sleep would I get, minus waking up two or three times?