- Workshops: Community writing workshops on mythology, ecology, spirituality, right livelihood, community-building, collaborative art-making, and related topics for all ages. She has specialized workshops for people living with serious illness, adults in transition, and intergenerational groups, and she can customize a workshop for your group, community, or event.
- Readings & Talks: Caryn is a dynamic and engaging reader of her poetry and prose (including improvisational poetry), and she gives meaningful talks combined with her writing. She has given several hundred readings at conferences, colleges, events and occasions. Specialty offerings:
- Chasing Weather — a virtual storm chase through poetry, stories, videos, and photographs with Stephen Locke based on Stephen & Caryn’s book, Chasing Weather: Tornadoes, Tempests, and Thunderous Skies in Word and Image.
- The Holocaust and Polish Resistance — a multi-media presentation based on Caryn’s book Needle in the Bone: How a Holocaust Survivor and Polish Resistance Fighter Beat the Odds and Found Each Other.
- Kansas Weather in Life, Literature, and Photography — multi-media talk with a mini writing workshop offered through the Kansas Humanities Council’s Speaker’s Bureau for Kansas organizations and libraries. See more here.
- Keynotes: Caryn gives engaging and personalized keynote talks at conferences and arts festivals. Contact her to find out more, including seeing samples of her keynote (such as this one, “Poetry, Miracles and the Path to the Beloved Community”).
- Performances: Caryn presents collaborative performances, featuring her poetry, songs co-written with and performed by Kelley Hunt. Learn more at Brave Voice’s performance page.
You can reach Caryn at CarynMirriamGoldberg@gmail.com.